Gavins Remembrance Thread - Page 260 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gavins Remembrance Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #2591
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Gavins Remembrance Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived balline36m3!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #2592
M0T0dad
SuperMan
Fighter
M0T0dad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
M0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to allM0T0dad is a name known to all

M0T0dad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived M0T0dad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #2593
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Took Alex to the Christmas parade today. It was the usual fair & right in the beginning of it, the train came through town & cut-off probably 2/3 of the parade, so it was a long wait to see it all. We waited....just as I was beginning to wish it would hurry up & finish, I heard (long before I saw them), fighters reving their engines! My heart swelled with pride & I even got tears in my eyes & then, there they were! Only four, but they were beautiful & all I could think of was Gavin & how he would have ridden with them & been proud! They were our black brothers & one of them came close to doing a burn-out! (Made me grin)

Everyone was holding their ears, (kids grinning...adults frowning) except me & the bikers who had congregated in the parking lot where we were parked. (I didn't even plan that!...) I was waving & giving them the thumbs-up, but I don't think they ever saw me in the croud, but everyone around me, did. (Sheepish grin) Probably wondering , but I didn't care, so 'yeah', I MAY be an addict, but it's Gavins' fault!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #2594
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:10 AM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 123 Times in 19 Posts
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

"Don't start none, won't be none...except in the bitch forum"- ancient Tibetan proverb
Hogie43 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hogie43!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2011, 02:37 AM   #2595
ants
Legit goon

CF Addict
ants's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:10 AM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 9 Times in 6 Posts
ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

~Andrew
r.i.p.[||]
Normality is a waste of potential.
My slow-ass project: '89 Yamaha XJ600

Cookie2000ad:
This is CF. If you file down a bolt we expect 10 photos and a video.
ants is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ants!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2011, 03:12 AM   #2596
Nate1291
Doesn't know shit
Senior Fighterer
Nate1291's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:10 AM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Nate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to allNate1291 is a name known to all

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Nate1291 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nate1291!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #2597
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 530
Flipped Off 1,209 Times in 628 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #2598
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived balline36m3!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #2599
chg380
Gear Head
chg380's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 251
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Keep the fight alive, Free AFF
chg380 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived chg380!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #2600
katana john
OLD GUY's RULE
CF Pimp
katana john's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:10 PM
Flip Offs: 271
Flipped Off 88 Times in 59 Posts
katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Jules: You sendin' The Wolf.
Marsellus: You feel better motherfucker.
Jules: Shit negro, that's all you had to say.
katana john is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived katana john!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers