Opiate Moto - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Opiate Moto

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
TA2LURCH
GET TATTOOED!!!!

CF Pimp
TA2LURCH's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:15 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
TA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of lightTA2LURCH is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 
Default Opiate Moto

sorry if this is long....

Alright ever since ive posted my new sig and avatar i have three people tell me they joined the site just to get more info on it. and a couple other PM's asking.

This is just a photoshop, ive been researching and working on this single design for over a year now. some of you may have seen or heard a couple things about it before, like i was originally planning on converting the Bandit over to propane, but ran into too many problems with synchronization of fuel flow. so went back to the original idea of a single.... since then i have converted a yamaha 350 quad motor with success, and my 1967 Mercury cougar w/ 302. and Had to get rid of them for a deposit on my new place.

so now im on the hunt for a good base to start a prototype. its gonna be slow so dont get too excited. work has been so slow and life keeps kicking my ass but im just going to push on. i went from having three cars and four bikes and a full machine shop man cave to... no car and two half built bikes and a shithole 1 car garage with only one electical outlet. so im gonna be riding through the winter doing as much work as i can while riding.

For the prototype ( and my transportation for the winter) im looking at a couple different bikes......ATK 605, XR 600r, XR 650l, wr 426, etc...

the one i really want is a KTM 450 but KTM is expensive, and registering off road for road use is pretty much impossible in california since 2004. some bullshit law they passed.

so pretty much anything with a decent powerband on the street for now.

Got my business licence for tattooing and included my tattoo machines and motorcycles.... Opiate Tattoo, Opiate Machinery, and Opiate Moto. limited liability, and im working on getting my dealers license..... get that dealer plate and you can put it on just about anything.

This is the ultimate goal, wont cost too much to build but who know when ill have the money for the final product. realistically should cost under $3k to do everything i want. w/out the cost of the base bike.

The basic idea is a very rideable, extremely efficient, Alternate fuel, urban assult sumo. i wanna make a statement with this bike.

TA2LURCH is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Opiate Moto

Lurch. I love you man.

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

In a totally cool, non ghey, just think you're bike is awesome kinda way...

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

very nice concept....now get to it

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Looks great, best of luck to you and your business endeavors! Seems like a pretty badass idea.

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You will be sued by my company, Barbiturate Moto, and my associate Ruckus' Roofie Moto in the near future, our parent company Whippet Motor Co. Gmbh is not happy.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #7
Mustard
Noobie
Mustard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:15 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mustard is a NOOB

Absolutely awesome! Glad I...(and two others) prompted you to start posting...now get on it! Neeeeed updates....
Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mustard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #8
MikeGyver
\_(ツ)_/
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 132 Times in 118 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Looks pretty badass!
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #9
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

you seriously need to freelance graphic design also to bring in money. that bike is bad ass.

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
HTH Streetfighters
Professional Bed Shitter
Senior Fighterer
HTH Streetfighters's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
HTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of lightHTH Streetfighters is a glorious beacon of light

That my friend is one of the best looking machines I have seen in a long time. I only wish I had the imagination to come up with something as bad ass as that. If you build it this will be a very popular thread. Now get at it!
HTH Streetfighters is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes