CBRRRT's Blade - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CBRRRT's Blade

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 
Default CBRRRT's Blade

My Blade.

Popped out to take a few shot of my Blade so far.

New car wheel made the arse look big

Next job is to have the front wheel outski and paint it to match
the car wheel on the arse end

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBRRRT!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
dnbltn
Kicks Ass
CF Addict
dnbltn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:41 PM
Flip Offs: 87
Flipped Off 34 Times in 30 Posts
dnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to beholddnbltn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CBRRRT's Blade

Diggin the bike! That back wheel is sweet. in the last pic, is it just the camera angle or does the back wheel look like it turns in towards the camera?
dnbltn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
CBRRRT
CF Addict
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Just the angle of the bike mate, the front and rear line through spot on fella.

Front wheel is out and I hope it wont be to long before it looks as good as the back.

My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

you having a bit of a re-design CBRRRT?

still love that colour BTW

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
CBRRRT
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Its the evolution of a streetfighter SSB, you find a bit, or have a think, or see something some other clever cunt has done, and say........../

"Holy fuck, um avin one of them"

Its never ending mate, as you know.

Sall good fun though matey.

These people High Fived CBRRRT!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRRRT View Post
Its the evolution of a streetfighter SSB, you find a bit, or have a think, or see something some other clever cunt has done, and say........../

I'm with you there... after brousing some of the builds I knicked (I mean) got enoph ideas for another dozen or so

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
D-Hole
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
CF Addict
D-Hole's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:41 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
D-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to beholdD-Hole is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRRRT View Post

Well said, Looks good bro
D-Hole is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Flip Offs: 497
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

love the rim! looks great!

whats with the angle of the mask?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
seth420
streetfighter
Senior Fighterer
seth420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:41 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 6 Times in 4 Posts
seth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of lightseth420 is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

looks great . but the angle of the mask is off. fix that tight and she loks great. fellow cbrrrrrrrrrr guy
seth420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Flip Offs: 497
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

lol. yah if you blast a wheelie that masks going to rip off and whack you in the chest!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes