Does moonshine freeze? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Does moonshine freeze?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
CBod

Fighter
CBod's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:04 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
CBod is making some friendsCBod is making some friendsCBod is making some friendsCBod is making some friends
Default Does moonshine freeze?

my old lady got some moonshine from her friend for her birthday. she went down to kentucky and thats what her friend gave her for her b-day. anyhow i had some in a flask and was drinking it at a wedding and put the left over in the freezer and pulled it out today and it was frozen. i didnt drink too much to know if it was potent or not, but it tasted like shit

so my question is- should moonshine freeze? liquor doesnt freeze and most of that has less alcohol than moonshine. so i would think moonshine shouldnt freeze unless its bogus shit. didnt know if anyone on here know a bit about moonshine or not
CBod is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBod!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:04 AM
Flip Offs: 493
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Does moonshine freeze?

im thinking the same as you. . . . bogus shit.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #3
shadyninja
www.FirstPlaceOils.com
Senior Fighterer
shadyninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
shadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really niceshadyninja is really nice

I would bet it don't, Ive put stuff in the freezer with a lot less % of alcohol and it didnt freeze.

shadyninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shadyninja!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 532
Flipped Off 1,212 Times in 630 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ya know it mates Alcohol gota very low freeze temp!FAKE!

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
CBod

Fighter
CBod's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
CBod is making some friendsCBod is making some friendsCBod is making some friendsCBod is making some friends

thats what im thinking guys. we are from ny and so is her friend but she now lives in ky. i think she got taken cuz shes a yankee
CBod is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBod!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
bwh998
GURU
CF Pimp
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 50 Times in 43 Posts
bwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to all

does your freezer get down to -114 C?
bwh998 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived bwh998!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

That is some seriously weak shit, like 10%. Not moonshine at all, I'd dump it, low quality homemade booze is really fucking dangerous.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
bwh998
GURU
CF Pimp
bwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to allbwh998 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
That is some seriously weak shit, like 10%. Not moonshine at all, I'd dump it, low quality homemade booze is really fucking dangerous.
i was just about to invite you over for a nice glass of toilet wine.
These people High Fived bwh998!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #9
bwh998
GURU
CF Pimp

i was going to guess 5% though.
This user High Fived bwh998!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #10
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwh998 View Post
i was just about to invite you over for a nice glass of toilet wine.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ruff!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion