Lost an old friend - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Fallen Fighterers A place to remember our fallen fighterers.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Lost an old friend

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2010, 12:44 AM   #21
RatFighter
ATGATT

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:54 AM
Flip Offs: 185
Flipped Off 101 Times in 40 Posts
RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Lost an old friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I was just going thru old photos and found a sweet 8x11 of Don at Topeka on his old Cagiva racebike from the early 90's. i laughed so damn hard at the gear we used to wear.
Having idolized the riders of the 90's I gotta agree there were some headache inducing color combination's used in that era.

Quote:
Money can buy almost anything in the motorcycle industry, but it can't buy two things, skill, and experience. Those two things are earned the hard way through trial, error, and passionate dedication.
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2010, 07:10 AM   #22
Gixerman
Gixer Junkie

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:54 AM
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant future

Sorry for your loss CK, R.I.P Don
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Gixerman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2010, 08:20 AM   #23
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

sorry to read this man, its something like this is one of the hardest things in life to deal with. I am sure this forum knows about that all too well

take a day off and chill out and reflect back on some of the fun you and your buddy had.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Fallen Fighterers