Operation Reciprocity Ducati 900ss Discussion - CK 187 - Page 31 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussions about the 2011 Buildoff entries should go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Operation Reciprocity Ducati 900ss Discussion - CK 187

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #301
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Operation Reciprocity Ducati 900ss Discussion - CK 187

Maybe, but Shane's on the other side of the country, and there's no proof Denver can ride.

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #302
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:54 PM
Flip Offs: 562
Flipped Off 444 Times in 149 Posts
CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i don't think Denver rides. i think he gets ridden.

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #303
SOL
Shit outta Luck
Fighterer
SOL's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:54 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 10 Times in 3 Posts
SOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of lightSOL is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
Maybe, but Shane's on the other side of the country, and there's no proof Denver can ride.
i don't think Denver rides. i think he gets ridden.
So shane rides Denver to steal it.. Try razor blades on the dildo.

Quote:
That looks like someone screwing a Scottish Terrier lol
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=51758
SOL is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #304
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I love the bicycle bar clamps! That's really slick
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoebe!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #305
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 562
Flipped Off 444 Times in 149 Posts
CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

thanks Phoebe. they were easy and hard at the same time.

cracked the cast triple welding the billet risers on, but it's all good now.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #306
SabreV45
Mad Sconnie

CF Pimp
SabreV45's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 240
Flipped Off 84 Times in 31 Posts
SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
thanks Phoebe. they were easy and hard at the same time.

cracked the cast triple welding the billet risers on, but it's all good now.
Where'd you crack the cast? I was trying to find it when you first posted the pictures but couldn't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter
By the riders and for the riders, streetfighters we are and united we will stand.
"The Lone Sabre" Build - 84 Sabre (Sold)
"Bastard Child Hybrid" Build - XS / FZR
"The Maggot" - 82 CX500
SabreV45 is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SabreV45!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:47 PM   #307
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

He....did work? And posted a pic? WTF? lol

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #308
SabreV45
Mad Sconnie

CF Pimp
SabreV45's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 240
Flipped Off 84 Times in 31 Posts
SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!SabreV45 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

Quote:
He....did work? And posted a pic? WTF? lol
I would rep you for that but I need to spread it around first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter
By the riders and for the riders, streetfighters we are and united we will stand.
"The Lone Sabre" Build - 84 Sabre (Sold)
"Bastard Child Hybrid" Build - XS / FZR
"The Maggot" - 82 CX500
SabreV45 is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SabreV45!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #309
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW

SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 47 Times in 37 Posts
SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

'bout time you posted a freakin update.

2011 Buildoff bike continued: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081

05 VFR800 - daily driver
81 CB900F Supersport - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081
96 VFR750
83 VF750F - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=18850
95 XR250R
96 XR400R
00 XR70R
03 CRF150F

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Fookin luv them Hondassssssssssss.
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #310
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW

SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 47 Times in 37 Posts
SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreV45 View Post
I would rep you for that but I need to spread it around first.
Repped for reminding me that I need to spread some rep around before repping endo again.

2011 Buildoff bike continued: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081

05 VFR800 - daily driver
81 CB900F Supersport - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081
96 VFR750
83 VF750F - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=18850
95 XR250R
96 XR400R
00 XR70R
03 CRF150F

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Fookin luv them Hondassssssssssss.
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
The Following User Says F-U to SEBSPEED For This Post:
CK 187 (03-25-2011)

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads