Operation Reciprocity Ducati 900ss Discussion - CK 187 - Page 32 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussions about the 2011 Buildoff entries should go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Operation Reciprocity Ducati 900ss Discussion - CK 187

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #311
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:48 AM
Flip Offs: 563
Flipped Off 444 Times in 149 Posts
CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Operation Reciprocity Ducati 900ss Discussion - CK 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreV45 View Post
Where'd you crack the cast? I was trying to find it when you first posted the pictures but couldn't find it.

the left hand riser cracked headed back to the releif cut. i fixed it, sanded it in, and re-blasted the triple before trying again with a different tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
He....did work? And posted a pic? WTF? lol

you sir are a douche

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
'bout time you posted a freakin update.

thank you kind sir

SUCK IT
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #312
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND

Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 364
Flipped Off 414 Times in 237 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

ABOUT TIME. You know i've been dying to see those

EDIT: and they look great

Buildoff thread: The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Denver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #313
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
ABOUT TIME. You know i've been dying to see those

EDIT: and they look great
thanks Junior

SUCK IT
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #314
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND

Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 364
Flipped Off 414 Times in 237 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
thanks Junior
that's Grand Emperor to you, Captain

Buildoff thread: The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Denver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2011, 03:41 AM   #315
JiggyFly
mini moto monkey
CF Addict
JiggyFly's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 57 Times in 43 Posts
JiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to all

those things look badass!!! I can't wait to see how they feel....
Look very nice, though!

chibity-china, the CK chicken.
JiggyFly is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JiggyFly!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #316
chg380
Gear Head
chg380's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 251
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Way to go Craig.

Keep the fight alive, Free AFF
chg380 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived chg380!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #317
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by chg380 View Post
Way to go Craig.
thanks Chuck

SUCK IT
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #318
LRC131
Chris
CF Addict
LRC131's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:48 AM
Flip Offs: 51
Flipped Off 30 Times in 29 Posts
LRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of lightLRC131 is a glorious beacon of light

nice. when do i get to electrocute myself?
LRC131 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived LRC131!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #319
zracer7
Fighter
zracer7's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:48 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
zracer7 is a good noobiezracer7 is a good noobie

Beautiful welds on the triples!
zracer7 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived zracer7!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #320
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRC131 View Post
nice. when do i get to electrocute myself?
very soon. and i ordered a Danmoto Nano gauge too, so brush up on your wiring skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by zracer7 View Post
Beautiful welds on the triples!
not really, but thanks anyhow

SUCK IT
These people High Fived CK 187!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Discussion Threads