rumblers TL1000R superfighter - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > rumblers TL1000R superfighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer
TlRumbler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
TlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of light
Default rumblers TL1000R superfighter

good news!!! im not picture dumb anymore so here you guys go
makin a little progress!!

tail

oh and heres a little tid bit from the wreck i had last october.
can you guess what that is in between my speedo n tach?

TlRumbler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TlRumbler!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 213 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: rumblers TL1000R superfighter

FUCK.YES.
more please

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Hitman Cody2130
GURU

CF Addict
Hitman Cody2130's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 10 Times in 5 Posts
Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Love seeing big V-twins on here! Bike is looking good, keep up the work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalonka View Post
If the Mob didn't have Tommy Guns, they would have used Street Fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGGIN View Post
And if the good lord didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
Hitman Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2011, 11:35 PM   #4
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

i love tillers. cant wait to see where you go with this. make the pics bigger haha

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer
TlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of light

i treid for like an hour to make them big... i must be dumb
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-09-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 454 Times in 180 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TlRumbler View Post
i treid for like an hour to make them big... i must be dumb
lol'd and subbed
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2011, 01:23 AM   #7
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer

and my ultra slick windows paint job
These people High Fived TlRumbler!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
HDguy
Fighter
HDguy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
HDguy is making some friendsHDguy is making some friendsHDguy is making some friends

totally custom paint right there. LOL

"custom is what you make, not what you can buy" <-ME

HDguy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
Top Flight
I Like Kittens
Senior Fighterer
Top Flight's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 92 Times in 16 Posts
Top Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of lightTop Flight is a glorious beacon of light

You are a computer genius my friend.. Some fancy paint you got there. I like the direction you're heading with the tail, gonna look great. You should look at some front fenders to go with the tail, or just cut the one you have, make it pointy or something. Otherwise, like the bike so far, keep it up bud.

Yes I know... I can't spell.
Would you like some kibbles with that bit, or do you prefer some mix with that meow?
SevenFHO Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
Fuck man, remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?
Top Flight is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes