Picture Challenge - Page 29 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Picture Challenge

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #281
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:17 PM
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Picture Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotrip View Post
I cant bring my bike nowhere. there is ice on the roads, and noone else is riding.
And my ride is still in pieces. :P

norwegians and finns are excluded....hehehe..
fu_jac is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #282
twr3cks
GURU

CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

what the hell is the challenge nowadays anyways? I can't remember.....
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #283
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fu_jac View Post
ok....nice easy one

your fighter....in a parking lot full of bikes, with you giving the shocker

must be taken after the challenge is issued
this is the current challenge.....should be piss easy....could even be in a sales lot.....
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #284
twr3cks
GURU

CF Pimp
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

Will a stealership count?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #285
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict

of course....as long as yer giving the shocker and your bike is in the pic....
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #286
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineering

CF Addict
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 38 Times in 11 Posts
Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hey, sorry to keep you waiting, i had an overwhelming desire for a bowl of chips (that'd be big fat french fries to our colonial friends) and a cup of tea. So, i popped down to my local cafe:

Surprise, surprise there were a FOOK load of bikes there! What a coincidence.

Bikey pics taken on my crappy camera:

And while i was there:

edit: Fook my fingers are white, took ages to thaw them out! And props to Constant on his design i used on the poster.

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.
Winter Build-off VTR Build Thread
Winter Build-off VTR Discussion Thread
Ducati 750ss Thread VTR Thread
Cookie2000ad is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #287
twr3cks
GURU

CF Pimp

Fuck yeah! Nice one amigo! Next challenge!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #288
brockzila
breaking stuff since 1978
CF Addict
brockzila's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:17 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
brockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to allbrockzila is a name known to all

So whats the next challenge fucker. Just got a bike legal and planned my day around this.

Come on what's next.

You may notice a few spelling mistakes in my posts. sorry. been trying for years i just cant figure that spelling stuff out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post
Worrying about crashing is like worrying about getting an std. Wear protection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but yours is wrong.
Zx9r immigrant discussion thread
ZX9R build thread.
brockzila is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived brockzila!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #289
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineering

CF Addict
Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Sorry Brock, unfortunately the challenge i have planned might be difficult to do this weekend.

My thinking is:

Hit twr3cks up via this thread:

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=54942

And ask him to send you a Remi sticker

Then donate what ever you can via either of these threads, be it 1$ or ten, whatever.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=54556

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=54422

If you already have, then feel free to do it again or alternatively, well done, you're half way there!

Then get out there and put the sticker somewhere memorable / interesting / inspiring and snap a picture with your bike. Please try and choose somewhere that it might stay for a while (and reasonably considerate ya hooligans!).

I realise that this might sort of exclude the international crowd due to expensive and long air postage. So if you want to make a donation anyway then make something along the same lines as the sticker with what ever means at your disposal then get involved.

Extra kudos if you're wearing a Constant T-shirt in the Picture.

I know people are struggling with the weather to get motivated (or just get out of their snow-buried garage) but give it a go, it is for a good cause after all.

I've just asked twr3cks and he's willing to get stickers out ASAP, and give you guys a couple of days grace before plastering his own stash all over Oregon landmarks!

Cookie2000ad is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-29-2012, 05:00 AM   #290
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineering

CF Addict

Mid-week bump.

Reminder: You, a Remi sticker up somewhere interesting / cool, your bike. Simple.

Don’t try and pretend you were doin’ anything this weekend anyway.

This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics