wiring diagram 97 GSF1200 Bandit - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > wiring diagram 97 GSF1200 Bandit

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-22-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
zipti
ZipTi
Noobie
zipti's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zipti is a NOOB
Default wiring diagram 97 GSF1200 Bandit

Help, needed ledgable scan of Suzuki Bandit GSF1200 wiring diagram, trying to install keyless system.
Tia, eh

97' 12b Alum subfrm, DucMon Seat, Veypor, Acerbis, EBC ft Disc, stayless billet R caliper mnt, Dnlp 616 / Pir Sync, Zipti's allover, Brembo fmc/cmc w/CRG, Woodcfrt Pegs, Yoyodyne Ti hdwr, Renthal Fatbars, TT switches, Goal 400lbs

78' GTS, 90 750 Sport
zipti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: wiring diagram 97 GSF1200 Bandit

add a 100ohm resistor to the wire and bob's your uncle

Let me know what year and pm me an email addy and I got ya

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Wolfman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 01:21 AM   #3
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:56 AM
Flip Offs: 50
Flipped Off 37 Times in 28 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Freshly printscreened from the PDF manual

Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 05:02 AM   #4
zzzeke
GURU
CF Lover
zzzeke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:56 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
zzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of light

My trick to wireless ignitions is to cut out the ignition switch and wire the bike so its permanently ON and then put the wireless switch along the permanent live wire in between the battery and the point where it slits to the different components
zzzeke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
zipti
ZipTi
Noobie
zipti is a NOOB

Thanks!
eh

97' 12b Alum subfrm, DucMon Seat, Veypor, Acerbis, EBC ft Disc, stayless billet R caliper mnt, Dnlp 616 / Pir Sync, Zipti's allover, Brembo fmc/cmc w/CRG, Woodcfrt Pegs, Yoyodyne Ti hdwr, Renthal Fatbars, TT switches, Goal 400lbs

78' GTS, 90 750 Sport
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
zzzeke
GURU
CF Lover
zzzeke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:56 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
zzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of lightzzzeke is a glorious beacon of light

One thing to consider though! Make sure the wireless receiver can carry enough current to run the bike and all its accessories (something around the 30A mark)
zzzeke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:56 AM
Flip Offs: 50
Flipped Off 37 Times in 28 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzeke View Post
One thing to consider though! Make sure the wireless receiver can carry enough current to run the bike and all its accessories (something around the 30A mark)
Relays
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #8
zipti
ZipTi
Noobie
zipti is a NOOB

accessories, what are those? ZipTi don't need no stinkin' accessories!
but thanks for the concern............
eh

78' GTS, 90 750 Sport

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!