UF's kz650 superbike build *discussion - Page 13 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussion linked to build threads will be posted here, and open to anyone for posting

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > UF's kz650 superbike build *discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #121
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:02 AM
Flip Offs: 1,394
Flipped Off 860 Times in 387 Posts
ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: UF's kz650 superbike build *discussion

mmm doughnuts

Remi Gavin michele RATdad
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #122
Jrod
GURU

Senior Fighterer
Jrod's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 17 Times in 10 Posts
Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: UF's kz650 superbike build

I have agree with you, the fatty looks better. Boy that's the first time I have said that sober! Let me know if that wheel needs a new home.
Jrod is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jrod!
The Following User Says F-U to Jrod For This Post:
Racing Geek (01-24-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #123
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ya got dibs bud

ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #124
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

UF---I moved the post before you reported it...

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #125
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!

Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:02 AM
Flip Offs: 156
Flipped Off 68 Times in 59 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
UF---I moved the post before you reported it...
stealth mod indeed!!

2014 Build-off project: GSXR 600 Mutt (don't post in this one)
2014 Build-off discussion: GSXR 600 Mutt
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #126
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 532
Flipped Off 1,212 Times in 630 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

WOT post?

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #127
Garlic_Sauce
RUST REMOVER

CF Addict
Garlic_Sauce's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post

i've love to see this in action though
That thing is heinous. The tires look like an old man would enjoy dunking them in coffee.

"Oh my god look at this, it's a machine! You know, your like looking into the mechanism of the universe..."
-Indian Larry-

Current build, check it out.
xs650 Brat Tracker:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=57958

78 XS400 CAFE build (SOLD): http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=53414

Garlic_Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Garlic_Sauce!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #128
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

Mmm donuts

This user High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #129
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

Sooooooooooooo's it done, yet?

alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived alloyguitar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #130
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

i get a subtle undertone of "sarcastic fire under my ass"

The Following User Says F-U to ultimate fighter For This Post:
alloyguitar (01-25-2012)

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads