UF's kz650 superbike build *discussion - Page 19 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussion linked to build threads will be posted here, and open to anyone for posting

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > UF's kz650 superbike build *discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #181
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of
Default Re: UF's kz650 superbike build *discussion

Almost 18.

*giggity*
alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived alloyguitar!
The Following User Says F-U to alloyguitar For This Post:
nemo (02-20-2012)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #182
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,390
Flipped Off 857 Times in 384 Posts
ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Remi Gavin michele RATdad
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #183
nemo
Upper middle bogan

CF Pimp
nemo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:05 PM
Flip Offs: 2,780
Flipped Off 430 Times in 203 Posts
nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

1 year and 1 month!! big kid. not 18 big.
but big enough for me to go angry dad on yer arse though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Looks just like turbo, only smaller ...
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived nemo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #184
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ultimate fighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

go for it.

ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #185
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo View Post
but big enough for me to go angry dad on yer arse though!!!
Glad we're on the same page.
alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived alloyguitar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #186
Fate
GURU

Flip Offs: 134
Flipped Off 103 Times in 60 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
She's doing great but she still needs expensive medication and constant attention. I'll go to ff one day
How about we just come to you?

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #187
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

I am cool with that

These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #188
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:35 PM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I like A, B & C... But A gives me wood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #189
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!

Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:05 AM
Flip Offs: 156
Flipped Off 68 Times in 59 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
I am cool with that
So am I!!! It's half the distance for me. I could easily make a weekend out of it instead of making it a short week.

2014 Build-off project: GSXR 600 Mutt (don't post in this one)
2014 Build-off discussion: GSXR 600 Mutt
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #190
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

Only bad thing is. In northern indiana tha roads aren't as cool as Tennessee or Pennsylvania

This user High Fived ultimate fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2012 Buildoff Discussion Threads