What a shit idea. Project 300zx - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Cage-Fighters
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Cage-Fighters Got a 4-wheel fiend as well? Let's see them cars and trucks!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What a shit idea. Project 300zx

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:07 AM   #1
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp
nemo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 AM
Flip Offs: 2,789
Flipped Off 431 Times in 204 Posts
nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default What a shit idea. Project 300zx

This bastid weve had fer a little while, mostly in case its it so bad out stormy that i CANT take the bike.

Needless to say it dont get driven a whole lot...

My goal starting out was to give it a bit of a freshen up..

But if someone told me beforehand how much SHIT was crammed into the engine bay and how much of it was not even needed for the Australian climate, i woulda givin this old girl up years ago.

Anyhow, car is a 89 300zx no turbo (lets see how long that lasts) silver 2+0.

Automatic gearbox, again if this car gets turbo treatment its goin 5 speed too.

Shit ta do:

Fix damaged panels
- Rear passenger side quarter
- drivers side front guard
- front bar

Replace all hooses in the bay (thers fookloads)

New radiator

Whatever other fun stuff i find along the way..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Looks just like turbo, only smaller ...
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived nemo!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp
nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: What a shit idea. Project 300zx

Yes pics on the way, trying to work out how to upload from this asus epad, dont have the laptop...

Stay tuned.

Quote:
This user High Fived nemo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp

Quote:
These people High Fived nemo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #5
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:17 AM
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Nice car! Yer steerin's on the wrong side, mate.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MadMadame!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp

Front guard, needs fixed.

Quote:
The Following User Says F-U to nemo For This Post:
nemo (01-06-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:26 AM   #7
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadame View Post
Nice car! Yer steerin's on the wrong side, mate.

You, Madame, are on the wrong side!

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #8
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:17 AM
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

It happens.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MadMadame!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #9
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp

Ok, this was done yesterday, im not real good at doin pics while i go but this is where i got up to "fixing" this panel...

Grinded out all the fibreglass/bog mess from the previous owners little accident..

Managed to get the panel fairly spot on and added back the contour line it had around the wheel arch.

Just needs priming then paint and that task is done.

While waiting fer my painter friend to get his shit together, i starting in engine bay...

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2012, 02:39 AM   #10
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp

Ok heres where i am now, not RIGHT now as im writing this up, but currently.

I managed to wrestle off the plenum (upper intake manifold)(shiny big heavy bit that holds the throttlebodies), snapping breaking cutting hoses along the way

And underneath is the biggest mess of cooling lines, fuel lines, air lines, heater lines ya ever seen.

My task, should i choose to accept it is to replace these with ones made this century...

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Cage-Fighters