Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

NEW RSVP Thread

9K views 55 replies 17 participants last post by  929_adam 
#1 ·
This is the final RSVP thread for the streetfighter buildoff meetup in Massachusetts.

It is happening July 7th and 8th (Saturday and Sunday). Saturday morning we are riding from Adam's house to Worcester for the Summer Nationals, then Sunday we are having a BBQ and bullshit in Adam's backyard.

Lets us know:
If you're coming
What day you plan to arrive in Lunenburg
Anyone you're bringing
Trailering or riding?
How many bikes you're bringing
Whether or not you need to camp in the yard

#2 ·
Posting for example purposes mainly.

I'm coming, I'll be arriving whenever I get there.
I'll be alone.
My bike will be in the back of my pickup.
I've got somewhere else to stay.

RSVP Yes:
Adam
Miller and his girlie
Haelo - has a place to stay
Der Kampfer - has a place
Catman - camping, would like a tent or something please
CRF3 - trailering, camping, bringing extra camping gear, bringin a girl
enricovespa - riding bike in
minefighter - coming sunday
7.62 - convinced him to come :D

dragontl1000s - trying to get off work
fslflint - should come even though his bike won't be ready :(

#5 ·
won't make it. the bike will be done by then, BUT, as of july 1st, VA instated new laws that makes 3rd offense driving on a suspended a class 6 felony, with prison time. so uh... yeah... that's not a risk i'm willing to take. i'm trying to get OUT from all this mess, not create more problems.

now, if someone had a truck and was passing thru here.. that'd be another story, lol.

#6 ·
I WILL be there !!:letsride:
I'm not exactly sure when I'm leaving ?? I'm hauling the bike in the back of my regular cab pickup. I'm coming alone, me and my fighter. I kinda wanted to coordinate that with others. I have NOWHERE to stay except in my truck, or sleep in the bed of the truck if it don't rain. I aint got no tent. I will be in sleeping in ADam's bushes sometime friday. :letsride:

#24 ·
I have NOWHERE to stay except in my truck, or sleep in the bed of the truck if it don't rain. I aint got no tent. I will be in sleeping in ADam's bushes sometime friday. :letsride:

Dude, you can buy a cheap tent at Walmart for like $15-25 bucks and they're pretty decent. I love my little tent. It takes up about as much space as half a backpack.

#7 ·
I will be coming friday night. bringing girlfriend. most likely trailering. need to camp in the yard.

Catman, I have an extra tent I will bring. I also have a sleeping pad and probably even an extra bag, just let me know.

#18 ·
he talked to me...

wutever time everyone can get here is good. i mean i wanna wait for everyone to be around, so . . . some time around 12 or soon after id think would be good. mbe have some lunch wutever.

but people are welcome to show up whenever..i ususally get up by 9 at the latest. (depending how much ive partied).

im really lookin forward to seeing everyone and pumped to see people coming from so far away!

:cfrocks:

#19 ·
damnit, someone needs to scoop me up in va.

#21 ·
dammit guys, I'm trying. but it sure aint lookin good. I gotta get he bike running (very possible), insured (slightly possible), registered (kinda possible) and then have some money (almost possible) to get it up there in the bed of the pickup.

If I happen to get it ridable, isured and registered I will ride without inspection for now. but money is the big reason right now.

if the same guy that goes through va to pick up skrooz wants to go through central Pa and pick me up then I'll come. but otherwise its lookin iffy.

#27 ·
well, my bike is finally ridable, but i still have no intention to ride that thing all the way up there. just not gonna happen.

so... who's got a truck? :D

#28 ·
skrooze man i told you i have a truck if you meet me in Ctown, I dont really wanna go up by myself. I might or might not have tha kat still. let me know and we can figure something out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.