All quiet on the Fighter Front - no notifications! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

customfighters site Problems & Suggestions If you experience any problems with our site, or have any suggestions, please post them in here. customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > All quiet on the Fighter Front - no notifications!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #11
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineering

CF Addict
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Flip Offs: 62
Flipped Off 37 Times in 10 Posts
Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: All quiet on the Fighter Front - no notifications!

Hey, so.........

......huh?

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.
Winter Build-off VTR Build Thread
Winter Build-off VTR Discussion Thread
Ducati 750ss Thread VTR Thread
Cookie2000ad is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #12
moshpete
GURU
CF Lover
moshpete's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:01 AM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 7 Times in 4 Posts
moshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant futuremoshpete has a brilliant future

thats gaye.

buildoff zx10
buildoff discussion
xs360 cafe'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
I don't ride a bike to help the human race, I ride a fighter because fuck the human race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwKwArD View Post
It made me step back and think some things over....
....like where can I source new parts and how can I get faster!!!
moshpete is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived moshpete!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #13
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Still not sure whats up. Will try and get on Miller to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2012, 08:57 AM   #14
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Found the problem and I'm working on a solution. Basically, our website got put on a spam list because emails from vBulletin forums are all very similar (and generic). It's a pretty common thing, and nothing specifically related to this site, it's just an issue with the type of emails that forums send. Anyways, I've requested a review - they will look into it (hopefully soon) and remove us from the list, and your emails should start arriving again soon after.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ab420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #15
Fizzer_Fighter
YamahaHooligan

CF Addict
Fizzer_Fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 48 Times in 20 Posts
Fizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud ofFizzer_Fighter has much to be proud of

Thanks AB! I can't live without my email blowin up my phone with wonderful bike updates!
Fizzer_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2012, 07:28 AM   #16
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineering

CF Addict
Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Cookie2000ad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Any news? Still getting nothing......

Cookie2000ad is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #17
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineering

CF Addict

I got a couple of thread update emails this morning! Whoop.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions