How Much Does This Buildoff Mean To You? - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > How Much Does This Buildoff Mean To You?

View Poll Results: How Much Does This Build Mean To You?
Oh yeah, I forgot I entered. 0 0%
Just another day at the office. 3 13.04%
It's great, but I've got other shit going on too. 9 39.13%
FUCK THE WORLD. BUILDOFF IS GOSPEL. 11 47.83%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #21
Talon
Mullets rule
Fighterer
Talon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:17 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Talon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How Much Does This Buildoff Mean To You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
what are you missing for your front end swap? Rear wheel swap?
lol I'm missing a front end and a rear wheel...

If I could magically get $600 to spend on the bike I could probably get most of the stuff that I need to finish it the way that I wanted to. I might look around for some contract work or something to do on the side that I can work on at home to get some extra money and then convince the wife that since I was doing it in my spare time that I should be able to spend it on bike stuff (hah I can hope right?). I think getting a wheel that'll fit in the busa swingarm is the next priority.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Talon!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2012, 07:15 AM   #22
fredycruger
fuck your face

Senior Fighterer
fredycruger's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:17 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 9 Times in 5 Posts
fredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to allfredycruger is a name known to all
Default Re: How Much Does This Buildoff Mean To You?

Hey I have reAr wheel out of mine tlr for sale cheap
Let mE know if that'll work for ya

fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fredycruger!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2012 Streetfighter Buildoff