your favorite biker build offs, you show me them - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Chopper Discussion All discussions about choppers go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > your favorite biker build offs, you show me them

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #11
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty
up2L8's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:04 PM
Flip Offs: 298
Flipped Off 90 Times in 54 Posts
up2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: your favorite biker build offs, you show me them

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
+1,

I have no interest in raked vtwins built by television personalities. I've even been to the vtwin expo 3 times for work and the only bikes there that even interested me were the confederates, No Regrets, and Glory Stomper. By far the coolest custom bikes i've ever seen are right here on CF's buildoff. This month's FOTM was fucking insane btw.

ZX6R Streetfighter, sold to brother, on hold while away with military

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1313 View Post
Everyone knows dirt riders make the best street riders. If you aint slidin, you aint ridin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michjohnny View Post
ground up build. there will be alota blood sweat and beers in this one .
up2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived up2L8!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #12
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty
up2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond repute

wait, nevermind, I didn't see this was in the chopper section. I do like that we have these broad sections though. I love this forum for the fabrication aspect of it and the philosophy of streetfighters. I don't even own one anymore, lol.

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Everyone knows dirt riders make the best street riders. If you aint slidin, you aint ridin.
Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:04 PM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

this show must of been popular 6 or 7 years ago. sure doesn't seem that long but its the truth.

When i want to watch a tv program i will download it or view it on a streaming site.

You can say all you want about biker build off and the politics of discovery being involved and the pro bike builders that have gone full retard.

that show was a rare glimpse inside the garages of some of the best motorcycle builders around the world. I would watch it just to see the bikes they dream up... then toss together in a week? a month? or whatever impossible arbitrary time line that was cast on them.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 04:55 AM   #14
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post

Last time i checked there wasn't many chopper builds on those pages.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #15
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fu_jac View Post
No shit..Melbourne,
Might be a different Melbourne than you're thinking. This one is a fetid shithole.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #16
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
Last time i checked there wasn't many chopper builds on those pages.
There's like 3 people on CF who like choppers, everyone was tricked into responding to this thread because you didnt put chopper in the title and no one noticed it's in chopper section, lol.

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
Might be a different Melbourne than you're thinking. This one is a fetid shithole.
Not if you're a fan of Porky's... lol

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #18
eatabullet

CF Pimp
eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 241
Flipped Off 123 Times in 64 Posts
eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i always liked russ mitchell
eatabullet is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #19
Scaary Don
Got Fight?

CF Addict
Scaary Don's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:04 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 39 Times in 6 Posts
Scaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond reputeScaary Don has a reputation beyond repute

Choppers are very cool. The show narrator, huge prick.

"These two awesome builders made old school chopper building the real winner"

Fvck him.

** RIP **
** RIP - MM **

CFLF
Scaary Don is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #20
mpls|cafe|racer
guido in a speedo

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 106 Times in 81 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2L8 View Post
There's like 3 people on CF who like choppers, everyone was tricked into responding to this thread because you didnt put chopper in the title and no one noticed it's in chopper section, lol.
Check the array of posters in this section on here.

I'd say there are more than 3 people who actually like motorcycles and aren't just fanboys.

mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mpls|cafe|racer!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Chopper Discussion