Bandit GS100R replica concept - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Photoshop Fighters
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Bandit GS100R replica concept

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Garlic_Sauce
RUST REMOVER

CF Addict
Garlic_Sauce's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Bandit GS100R replica concept

I love that

"Oh my god look at this, it's a machine! You know, your like looking into the mechanism of the universe..."
-Indian Larry-

Current build, check it out.
xs650 Brat Tracker:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=57958

78 XS400 CAFE build (SOLD): http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=53414

Garlic_Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
Fate
GURU

Flip Offs: 137
Flipped Off 104 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You and me both buddy. I actually thought of that bike when you had just the headlight fairing on your GSXR.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
Garlic_Sauce
RUST REMOVER

CF Addict
Garlic_Sauce's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to behold

Ha that's cool. The sad thing is I was trying to make that bike into something it could never be without a tube-frame and proper fairings. It was like once I put the side panels and windscreen on it, it changed the whole look of the bike and I lost interest pretty fast after that. This time I want to start with a better base.

"Oh my god look at this, it's a machine! You know, your like looking into the mechanism of the universe..."
-Indian Larry-

Current build, check it out.
xs650 Brat Tracker:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=57958

78 XS400 CAFE build (SOLD): http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=53414

Garlic_Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #14
GTXR550
Two stroke geek!!!!!
Fighter
GTXR550's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:54 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 8 Times in 2 Posts
GTXR550 is a good noobieGTXR550 is a good noobieGTXR550 is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlic_Sauce View Post
This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, make a replica of a 1980 Yoshimura GS1000R. I think the bandit frame/motor is a great base. What do you think, still could use some tweaking here and there but you get the idea. Sinister Imaging were you at?

My Concept:

Original Bandit pic I used:

Original source:
I would like this mad max look for the gtxr550!
What do you think?
GTXR550 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2012, 05:33 AM   #15
voivod
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
voivod is a good noobievoivod is a good noobie

Cool bike...where did u get the seat and fairing from?
voivod is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2012, 11:27 AM   #16
RatFighter
ATGATT

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 185
Flipped Off 101 Times in 40 Posts
RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voivod View Post
Cool bike...where did u get the seat and fairing from?

Just looking through pictures and not reading the posts?

If your talking about the red and black Suzuki, it's a GS1000R replica, a bike we didn't get stateside, but you can find the bodywork for them from a few companies if I recall correctly.

A quick search of Airtech returned a similar style fairing and seat.

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/vintage/hammer.htm

Quote:
Money can buy almost anything in the motorcycle industry, but it can't buy two things, skill, and experience. Those two things are earned the hard way through trial, error, and passionate dedication.
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
jmsvuk
GURU
Senior Fighterer
jmsvuk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:54 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
jmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of light

How about using the top half of a GSXR 1100 fairing and lights. Looks similar and could be modded to give the look your after.

My Y2K SV650 Build
SV650S, Honda RS250 Seat, ZX636R Shock.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=42496
jmsvuk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmsvuk!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-29-2012, 01:34 AM   #18
voivod
Noobie
voivod is a good noobievoivod is a good noobie

[QUOTE=RatFighter;1102682]Just looking through pictures and not reading the posts?

/QUOTE]

Ahhh yup...guilty.
Just looks cool and thought ....wonder where
voivod is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived voivod!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #19
jmsvuk
GURU
Senior Fighterer
jmsvuk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:54 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
jmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of light

I really hope your going to build this. That thing looks awesome. I've even wondered what the SV would look like build into an 80's style endurance racer.

My Y2K SV650 Build
SV650S, Honda RS250 Seat, ZX636R Shock.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=42496
jmsvuk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #20
Gpz1100_Convert
Noobie
Local Time: 11:54 PM
Gpz1100_Convert is a NOOB

if you search ebay.de (german eblag site) you will find a seller who does the bodywork for the racer

Top chap as well.. doing some period godier stickers for me.

Mark
Gpz1100_Convert is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Photoshop Fighters