GSXR tail peace? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > GSXR tail peace?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
sbasso
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 12:29 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sbasso is making some friendssbasso is making some friendssbasso is making some friends
Default GSXR tail peace?

Hello

Is there anyone out there who can tell me where i can buy this Tail section. i have see it run on other GSXRs so i am pretty sure it is prefab part that can be bought. I am just unable to find it on the internet and i am in the states so there are no good streetfighter options here. I am sure i can get it from the UK or Germany. If anyone can help or knows where to go please let me know. thanks

sbasso is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
xjfighter
early fighter
Noobie
xjfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:29 AM
xjfighter is a NOOB
Default Re: GSXR tail peace?

not sure if they have exact same one but heres a site im buying my race tail from. unpainted and single seated.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/Bodywork?ride=clear
xjfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
sbasso
Fighter In Training
sbasso is making some friendssbasso is making some friendssbasso is making some friends

Appreicate the help but they don't have the tail section i am looking for. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:29 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Lemme look...I can't remember the name but I know I've seen it...

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Check here
http://www.streetfightersinc.com/Tails-Seats.htm

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
Sheas Rebellion
Operation Sketchy At Best
CF Addict
Sheas Rebellion's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:29 PM
Flip Offs: 102
Flipped Off 58 Times in 36 Posts
Sheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond reputeSheas Rebellion has a reputation beyond repute

heres another cool one
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...GSXR_ROGUE.htm
Sheas Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
sbasso
Fighter In Training

Thanks again for the help with finding this tail. I have been to those sites and seen all the tail sections they offer but i still can't find the specific one. I guess i will have to use what i can get or get off my ass and make one.

I still have to finish my GS1100 project anyway before i start my new 86 gsxr1100 project. Ohh the fighter addiction..
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma

A lot of things you see on streetfighters are not "off the shelf" items though bud. I see 2 or 3 tails on the site I linked that with some minor trimming would be damn near identical to that piece...

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #9
outlaw6660

Fighterer
outlaw6660's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
outlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlaw6660 is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

the tail you`re looking for ist made by
böhse moppetz /germany
its the martek style "S"
you can buy it at ebay germany

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Streetfighter...item1e6c5712dd

they ship worldwide

__________________________________________________ ______________

Look at my albums, these are my hobbys..

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/album.php?u=1659

outlaw6660 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!