What The Fuck Am I Looking At!! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What The Fuck Am I Looking At!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
Smoker
BLACK BELT

CF Pimp
Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:23 PM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default What The Fuck Am I Looking At!!

Holy sheep shit. What the fuck is that???

TZR frame with a custom 2-stroke 500cc engine.

Here's the info:

It is a German friend who comes every year to our gathering 2 T
It made this 500 over several years the evening after the job.
All house except the complete cylinders is made (250 YZ), limps it and the rods.
For the initiates there is only one casing pumps and the 2 cylinders explode at the same time.
500 DC each time .........
Ca makes a good hundred horses and that tractor draws hell with a couple of
7,5 mn
All that with a maximum mode of 9500 t/mn.
It is very highly reliable because it never yet broke anything.
The cycle part comes from the 250 Yamaha V2, models not imported in Europe.

Engine build info (can't get it to open):

http://www.zweitakte.de/modelle/Moto...TZR%20500b.htm
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:23 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: What The Fuck Am I Looking At!!

I bet that thing is a torque monster.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
jaybuilt
or just jay
CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Christ O mighty
water cooled
apposed twin two stroke
thumper
Ok Pete that guy has somthing new and simple .I like
what are the advantages and disadvantages to this setup other then the obvious size and part count.I love it when something new comes out.

thanks smoker bud
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jaybuilt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
rock&rollfrenchfries
Mr. Negative
CF Addict
rock&rollfrenchfries's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 31 Times in 19 Posts
rock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to all

thumper?

rock&rollfrenchfries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
Smoker
BLACK BELT

CF Pimp
Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock&rollfrenchfries View Post
thumper?
Yep.

I think it was a 250cc thumper (probably a YZ250) - before the mad scientist grafted on an opposing cylinder.

Evidently both cylinders fire at the same time.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 142 Times in 37 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Was a thumper, now its a boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
lynchingacers
V-4 for 4 life

CF Addict
lynchingacers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 12 Times in 6 Posts
lynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of light

i gotta wonder how a 2 stroke boxer runs i cant think of any one making them production...
lynchingacers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
tlstreak
Senior Fighterer
tlstreak's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 1 Post
tlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to alltlstreak is a name known to all

I think you would have to go back many designs. Orignial Harley/triumph/norton/indian beginings to find a production bike. It seems ive read of twins that did that. (not certain 2 stroke) One of those articles of an old generation or a bike restored from a barn and just a little snip it ref. to another model it was comapired to. 500cc and under bikes breaking the mold. There where a lot making attempts but never caught on. opposed twin, thumpers, and pararlell twins at the time. Most just breaking out of the bicycle generation. So what the 40' and 50's were the boom of the production bikes. Late 60's honda appeared. So maybe in the 40's or earlier for the first run designs.

Im not a museum I can be off decades. Just stuff that has caught my attention reading and on TV.

Never Stop fighting
tlstreak is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tlstreak!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #9
Jrod
GURU

Senior Fighterer
Jrod's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:23 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 17 Times in 10 Posts
Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jrod is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Man I wish I could read the motor page, I would love to hear this thing running. from the pics on the build page it looks like the cylinders are offset and use the same crankcase for fuel/air transfer. I wonder if the lower cylinder runs richer because of gravity? Pretty cool stuff, that guy has some skills
Jrod is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
eatabullet

CF Pimp
eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 241
Flipped Off 123 Times in 64 Posts
eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

The cross Boxer technical details:

Production costs:

Measure of YZ 250 motor housing -approx. 20 hours
Evaluating the measurement data and start of construction -approx. 80 hours
Creation of CNC programs -approx. 20 hours
Production of the motor casing in the company -ca. 150 hours
Production of small arms & parts, Assembly,
- not predictable

Technical data:
Raw material of the housing: high-strength aluminum alloy in air and space technique. Gross 54 kg, final weight after processing 12, 5 kg.
Total weight of the motor with gear 39 kg
Total weight of the bike with full tank 153 kg
Approximate direction: between 90 and 110 HP at approximately 9500 RPM
Approximate torque approx. 100 nm (73.76 lbf/ft) at approx. 7000 revolutions per minute

wow.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion