BandiTard1000 - Page 12 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > BandiTard1000

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #111
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Flip Offs: 47
Flipped Off 43 Times in 27 Posts
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BandiTard1000

O

M

FG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?
Obviously not experience or you'd know how much shit you're talking.
my death metal virago build (SOLD)
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47594

The Green bastard do over!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...44#post1156544
deathmetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived deathmetaldan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2011, 11:41 AM   #112
RatFighter
ATGATT

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Flip Offs: 185
Flipped Off 101 Times in 40 Posts
RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RatFighter is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris@pain,inc. View Post
guys, please... the thread may be dead, but the build is still very much alive... albeit slow... its very much alive. i have recently got ahold of a smithy lathe/mill combo and am going to town!
trees, sprocket cover/gear-changer, rear set,cable actuated thumb-brake, etc..just wait.
there is alot morre to life than updating this website... pleaase tell me you understand, or i might question YOUR reason for building bikes...

I totally understand this. I've built 3 bikes that don't have build threads. Sometimes it just becomes too much BS'ing to update about every little thing going on. Hundreds of undocumented hours of work happen every year for my brother and I. If there is something worth updating on, I will, but otherwise I just do what I do.

Thanks for the update though. This project has sparked my interest in swapping engines again. I just gotta get my XT500 mill rebuilt and slotted into the CB360 I have.

Keep at it bud, it'll be worth it when you get to ride it!

-Rat

Quote:
Money can buy almost anything in the motorcycle industry, but it can't buy two things, skill, and experience. Those two things are earned the hard way through trial, error, and passionate dedication.
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #113
chance
wtf?
CF Addict
chance's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
chance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris@pain,inc. View Post
guys, please... the thread may be dead, but the build is still very much alive... albeit slow... its very much alive. i have recently got ahold of a smithy lathe/mill combo and am going to town!
trees, sprocket cover/gear-changer, rear set,cable actuated thumb-brake, etc..just wait.
there is alot morre to life than updating this website... pleaase tell me you understand, or i might question YOUR reason for building bikes...
Completely understand. Im glad you are still working on it, and that you are going to make some very trick parts.
chance is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #114
chris@pain,inc.
far from noobie; est.1999

Fighter
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
chris@pain,inc. is a good noobiechris@pain,inc. is a good noobie

please don't get me wrong, if I had the time, I would probably post more updates and everything, and would especially like to check every one elses work out too. Sorry, but i just have too much going on. I have 4 going on right now, 2 more coming up, and they get shelved and changed as needed/wanted... guess if i had more time they'd be done by now too... I'll post more when i can.
Thanks for the compliments.
chris@pain,inc. is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to chris@pain,inc. For This Post:
rabies (10-05-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #115
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

I'm just razzin ya Chris. Believe me, I know how hard it is to always be updating and shit while trying to run a business. Only reason I'm on here much right now is 'cause it's our slow season and I'm sitting at the parts desk with my thumb up my butt (makes typing hard). Props man, good to see you're still going hard!

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #116
Twin
I Like Naked Twins!
Fighter In Training
Twin's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Twin is a good noobieTwin is a good noobieTwin is a good noobie

Can't wait for this one to be done. Can you say re-fookin-dik-U-luss! I think a 20 min wheelie video with sound is in order when your done.................PLEASE!

Twin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2011, 04:46 AM   #117
jmsvuk
GURU
Senior Fighterer
jmsvuk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
jmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know how i missed this build until now. This bike is feckin awesome. The ultimate Hooligan machine. Can't wait to see it finished.

My Y2K SV650 Build
SV650S, Honda RS250 Seat, ZX636R Shock.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=42496
jmsvuk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #118
Scudsgunshow
DoOmie
Noobie
Scudsgunshow's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Scudsgunshow is a NOOB

This is the bike I need in my life !!!
Scudsgunshow is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Scudsgunshow!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis