B King - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > B King

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
mrgixxer
Gorilla...Hired Gorilla

CF Addict
mrgixxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Flip Offs: 90
Flipped Off 73 Times in 61 Posts
mrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to behold
Default B King

Nice chop of a B King....I ride the shit outta it

Walk out..Tap out...Knocked out...You Pick
mrgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:58 PM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: B King

cool, those intakes are still ginormous
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #3
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:58 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 41 Times in 34 Posts
eZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant future

not bad

+1 on the intakes

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:58 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

They're not actually even intakes, just massive cowls lol.

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #5
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

whatever the fuck they are, I hate em
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #6
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:58 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 41 Times in 34 Posts
eZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant futureeZdoesit has a brilliant future

needs to go on a diet, you dont relize how fat the are until you see one in person

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #7
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Amen to that. It's like a couch I still wanna ride one...

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #8
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable

the local zuke dealership owner drives one, it's like a fucking goldwing got dropped on top of a GSXR 1000
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #9
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable

and if you are thinking i'm pissy because I'm jealous, you would be correct
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #10
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma

lol

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics