Goldwing Streetfighter's - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Bike Specific Streetfighter Pics
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Goldwing Streetfighter's

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #31
Rhode Warrior
Gearhead
Fighter In Training
Rhode Warrior's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Rhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Goldwing Streetfighter's

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0regret5 View Post
still a goldwing engine mate :-)
No it's smaller.
Rhode Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2011, 08:55 AM   #32
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:46 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 213 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
No it's smaller.
and i quote

"The Valkyrie engine is a 1,520 cc (93 cu in) liquid cooled, horizontally-opposed flat-six engine transplanted from Honda's Goldwing model. This was unusual since most "cruiser" style motorcycles were based on a V-twin engine design similar to the engine of a Harley-Davidson. In its transplant from the Goldwing, the most notable engine changes were the camshaft and the change to six individual 28 mm carburetors, one for each cylinder, changes which increased power and torque."

still a goldwing. just cos the most up-to-date has an 1800cc engine in it doesn't make it NOT a goldwing engine. all the GL1000's are goldwings too, don't forget.

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #33
Rhode Warrior
Gearhead
Fighter In Training
Rhode Warrior's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Rhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of lightRhode Warrior is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0regret5 View Post
and i quote

"The Valkyrie engine is a 1,520 cc (93 cu in) liquid cooled, horizontally-opposed flat-six engine transplanted from Honda's Goldwing model. This was unusual since most "cruiser" style motorcycles were based on a V-twin engine design similar to the engine of a Harley-Davidson. In its transplant from the Goldwing, the most notable engine changes were the camshaft and the change to six individual 28 mm carburetors, one for each cylinder, changes which increased power and torque."

still a goldwing. just cos the most up-to-date has an 1800cc engine in it doesn't make it NOT a goldwing engine. all the GL1000's are goldwings too, don't forget.

Yes, they're based on the same engine, but it's not just the different engine covers and the obvious six carbs and different intake runners, the exhaust, A/F ratio, cam and timing are more aggressive and the gearing is a lot lower. The Valkyrie is more of a hot rod than a Goldwing. Goldwing is made for high speed, long distance cruising. Not looking to get into a pissing contest. I just pointed out that it's a Valkyrie and not a Goldwing.
Rhode Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #34
greatlakesgunny
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 10:46 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
greatlakesgunny is a NOOB

i dunno if my goldwing falls in as a bobber/fighter/chopper/cafe or what the hell ever and i really don't care, labeling things is for management suckasses. Kirkegaard said "you label me, you negate me"

the 'wing isnt done, the seat is microsoft paint, the exhaust is only headpipes at this point among other things, but I built it myself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.JPG
Views:	676
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	19618  
greatlakesgunny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived greatlakesgunny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-29-2011, 08:00 AM   #35
Kitchenfighter

Fighter In Training
Kitchenfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:46 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Kitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of lightKitchenfighter is a glorious beacon of light

Rather a sister in whorehouse than a brother with a Kawa!
Kitchenfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Kitchenfighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #36
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm sure it's been posted before... by my favorite:

This one's pretty cool too...

There's just something super cool about taking a big heavy touring rig and stripping it down into a big heavy sporty looking thing...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #37
Mr-Show
german fighter
Fighterer
Mr-Show's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 12 Times in 8 Posts
Mr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to allMr-Show is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchenfighter View Post

looks like a triumph Rocket!
Mr-Show is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #38
haket
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 08:46 PM
haket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of lighthaket is a glorious beacon of light

My fav GW:

haket is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived haket!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #39
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:46 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 213 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Yes, they're based on the same engine, but it's not just the different engine covers and the obvious six carbs and different intake runners, the exhaust, A/F ratio, cam and timing are more aggressive and the gearing is a lot lower. The Valkyrie is more of a hot rod than a Goldwing. Goldwing is made for high speed, long distance cruising. Not looking to get into a pissing contest. I just pointed out that it's a Valkyrie and not a Goldwing.
actually you original comment was 'the engine is smaller'. hang on let me find it

Quote:
No it's smaller.
if you're not looking to get into a pissing contest, step away from the keyboard. its a goldwing engine, the MODEL OF BIKE is a valkyrie.

honestly, noobs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchenfighter View Post
oh look out! you might get flamed for it being a valkyrie and not a goldwing!!

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #40
tagged99
We The People....right?
Senior Fighterer
tagged99's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
tagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of light

May not be a "fighter"...
But the most bad ass g/w Ive seen.

tagged99 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tagged99!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Bike Specific Streetfighter Pics