XRYFZ Motard - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > XRYFZ Motard

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2014, 01:23 PM   #1
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer
TlRumbler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
TlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of light
Talking XRYFZ Motard

Figured id just start a new thread on this one since its a new base bike so heres the parts rundown.

Base bike: 84 XR500 titled for street use
Powerplant: 08 YFZ 450 quad motor
Wheels: Excel
Suspension: 05 Husaberg fe650 supermoto
Brakes: beringer pro race billet 6 piston caliper, brembo master cyl, rear brake is kx250

TlRumbler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TlRumbler!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #2
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: XRYFZ Motard

dig it!!! you gunna rock the stock rear fender/seat and tank or going cafe style or what?

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

That's looks like it's going to be one fun ride when you're done

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer
TlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of lightTlRumbler is a glorious beacon of light

both fenders will be chopped or replaced and I wont use the stock seat, I have a newer crf250 skinny seat and a flat tracker style seat to decide between.

has to have some kind of cargo rack
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2014, 05:42 AM   #5
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:15 PM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 213 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

silly question time, forgive the ignoramus in the room. whats the benefit of the yzf450 engine?

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2014, 01:32 PM   #6
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer

its a YFZ so it came from a quad, but for me it would be water cooling, electric start, much higher hp output from a lighter motor, stronger clutch, lower geared tranny, better oil system for whoolies!!!

and to be the only one that has one
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2014, 12:06 AM   #7
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer

finished up the fab on the subframe today so now my crf seat and the husaberg shock fit.
ground down all welds and cut off the unnecessary bits

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #8
Davey t
GURU
CF Addict
Davey t's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:15 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
Davey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant futureDavey t has a brilliant future

That looks sick I cant wait to see what it turns in to!

I'm not crazy I'm creatively insane!!

my cbr fighter

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=63529

my 1986 cr 250

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64997

well worth a look some realy good ideas for tools

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=50408

Davey t is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2014, 07:26 PM   #9
TlRumbler
the duce that got away
Senior Fighterer

threw the front shocks on just to see how its gonna look

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2014, 07:53 PM   #10
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TlRumbler View Post

and to be the only one that has one
Sorry but I may be doing the same thing

My cafe build im going to start on again for the winter build off, contemplating a cr motor but the yfz and yzf motors are soooo much more prevalent around my area so may have to go that way.

But at least mines more cafe/tracker then motard so they wont look the same.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rubbersdown!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes