Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - August 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2019, 08:25 PM   #4
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:13 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: August 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

I put bars, master cylinder, and braided lines on it.

Then I wiped it off.

I should win by a landslide.

In fact we should probably just shut this month's contest down now, and send me my medal, so we don't embarrass anyone. People have been pretty sensitive lately, don't want to upset more people than we need to.

tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tldave!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!