Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - August 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2019, 04:24 AM   #5
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 15 Times in 12 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: August 2019 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread

Well I said if Dave's entering his hornet I'll enter mine so....

Honda Hornet 900

Mods
heated grips
lithium battery
What you expected more?

Image for voting

JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!
The Following User Says F-U to JamesHambleton For This Post:
370steve (08-15-2019)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!