Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Best friend in the hospital
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #22
fuzzy09
NoObie
Noobie
fuzzy09's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:31 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
fuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to allfuzzy09 is a name known to all
Default Re: Best friend in the hospital

howdy yall lil update here, got back on the bike finally in august. it was like i never got off the thing i dont think i ever felt more comfortable riding haha. put on bout 2500 miles before it got a bit too nipply to ride but of course itll come back out on that weird nice day. unfortunatly i just had to have another goddamm surgery to fix my right ankle but like i said its still kinda chilly so whatever. real big ups to everyone for their support, especially my roommate razed1. goin to florida tommorow so ill look for some scooters to rent even tho im in a cast haha.

safe riding and goodluck with everyones winter builds (hopefully gonna throw some racetech bits and a tune at the fz, we'll see)
cheers
fuzzy09 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fuzzy09!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!