Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should win the December Fighter of the Month?

• endo

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • BanditFighter

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Hybrid929RR

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • mrgixxer

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • pepper13

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • SNGPerformance

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • ScorchFrame

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • PhatRR

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • triplethreat

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • gixxer kh

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • sprbeast

Votes: 9 11.8%

Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month Contest!

38K views 59 replies 38 participants last post by  929_adam 
#1 ·
See less See more
#37 ·
Re: Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month

All of the bikes had at least one thing I loved about them and one thing I didn't. I ended-up having to pick the one I got the best gut feeling from, and that was scorched. Just please loose that friggin headlight; it doesn't fit the bike at all. Really really nice batch this month. it wasn't an easy choice.

#38 ·

I had to add one more thing, because this was hard for me.

sprbeast and gixxer_kh were very close seconds.

sprbeast lost-out because it actually looks too tight. It looks like it could have rolled out of a factory that way. (I'm sorry dude. You did a hell of a job and I love the work, I had to go on gut instinct from the submitted pics here).

gixxer_kh lost-out because the bike is clean and the paint works really well with it, then you see the headlights, and all you can see are out-of-place big-ass chrome headlights. (Again, I'm sorry. I hate saying poor stuff about people's bikes, but I was down to gut-instinct.)

Everyone who entered this month ROCKS and all of the bikes are sweet. I literally had to split hairs and go with my gut. It was damn close all around. I will be entering my bike when it's done, 'cause I'm not a pussy who can be judgmental and not be judged. I'll be happy as hell if my bike comes-out half as good as any of the bikes in this month's competition.

#39 ·

gixxer_kh lost-out because the bike is clean and the paint works really well with it, then you see the headlights, and all you can see are out-of-place big-ass chrome headlights. (Again, I'm sorry. I hate saying poor stuff about people's bikes, but I was down to gut-instinct.)
Think you mixed up gixxer_kh and mrgixxer in yer head

#47 ·

Well then...peeps just don't get the look I'm going for......Old skool hotrod....for those that voted, thanx......maybe I should photoshop the bike black:knucks:
Man, I love that bike. totally dig the style you went for with it. You should sends some pics of it over to SoCal and Jimmy SHine. see what they think.

#48 ·

I cant believe there are only 71 votes(as of this post):nuts:
Supposedly we have over 2000 members, right? Well where are they?:confused:

I don't want to get on anyones case, but I'm just surprised at the "low turnout".

#49 ·

:Stupid:

#51 ·

mr.gixxer maybe you need dirty bike bars!!

:metal:

do it do it

#53 ·

that is cool shifty

i'm really amazed to see that the bike is getting that many votes
i put it on the thread as the guys were saying that it was a bunch of colorfull bike so i thought a green meanie would fit

i wasnt after the title it was on there for fun and i am already pretty damn happy of what it did

:rock:

#58 ·

congrats scorch!!!! :rock:

#60 ·

:metal: high five buddy! great work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.