Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #43
MV Brutale
1078RR Stealth Fighter

Fighter In Training
MV Brutale's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
MV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote For The June 2013 Fighter of the Month

Well, since I was the only one here with a bike that seemed to be earning negative comments solely based on it's price tag, I felt inspired to comment. It wasn't out of a box and I'm not complaining about anything. I very clearly said that I didn't care how this turned out, in no way would these results affect my thoughts of my bike, I simply asked for people to view it as what it is, instead a big dollar sign. I have a mantel full of 1st places and Judge's Choice trophies from some very big shows. I just do them for fun to so people can say they have seen an MV. Do people ever come up to any of you and say, "Oh my God, Is this what I think it is? I've only seen these in magazines!" Has anyone on here even ridden an MV to even know how I have improved the handeling on an already amazing bike w the mods done? The only thing that I felt was off was the statements about it have no fighter soul or whatever the statement was. People can't get past the bling and see it as a bike. I really can't stress enough that I don't care that I am nowhere near 1st or 2nd especially when I figured out what'd I have to do to my bike to be considered "unique". this isn't even an argument, and I said I liked the other bikes and enjoy reading about all the builds. So I'm off to buy some balls and learn how to weld and make some career changes so I can figure out how to make something from nothing. (BTW, That's a fookin joke.)

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've just high-sided.
MV Brutale is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MV Brutale!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!