Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Random thoughts...
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-13-2019, 02:28 PM   #14282
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Ok guys I need help with this one.

Apparently this is a thing:

Must. Have.

Only 300 are available, they were sent to dealers but there's no indication of which dealers specifically. I don't know if it's just a Ducati North America thing or if it's worldwide. It's not available on the Duc website. To my knowledge they aren't being advertised at all, but different dealers might do their own thing with that.

So if any of you are bored enough to call around when your local dealers are next open, I would be very grateful.
I wonder what acceleration value was supposed to be. 3m/s^2 is about 1/3 of gravity. I suppose I could do some math and figure out if 3km/s^2 would be a reasonable value after making a guess for valve lift.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!