Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Italianeze build off chat

10K views 119 replies 27 participants last post by  Auser6guy 
#1 ·
yakkity yakkity

#9 ·
damn, your risers are nice. do you use a slitting saw to cut them after drilling? is that CNC or do you use a tool with a large radius?

#13 ·
cheers

i got the TL lump from George McClure when he bought the remains of my slabby, one of the dogs on 3rd gear had bust off and left its mark inside the cases, its lived in a bucket for the last ten years. I decided throwing it in a hypermotard type thing would be a laugh on the IoM , 2021 classic.

Its a Ducati 1100 pump, it is the right fitment for the tank, if its not up for the job I can fit a better pump into the mount

the cases need splitting again, its not going through the gears properly...... Wullie will sort it out,

#16 ·
checked fork pitch today , 215mm, had drawn fancy adjustable yokes, but the billet I have stashed away is a good 20mm too narrow, so Keep It Simple Stupid will do , I say simple.... but I have something cool planned, if I can manage it

new clutch springs ordered too

#17 ·
Ooooh excitement! Love the TL builds! Excited to see the bits you put on her!

Reactions: yantosh
#19 ·
Yer yokes are gonna make your fender look tiny!

I think theres a joke in there about a Texan with a big belt buckle and a tiny pecker...but I dont know it :lololol:

Reactions: a_morti and Smoker
#28 ·
..scratches head...You’re talking about notching the tube with the spindle/bolt thinger in it correct? Not the exhaust right?

:confused:

I was reading it and thought...wait is he notching the exhaust? Won’t that fuck up the flow?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.