Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #452
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:21 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjon's View Post
Did you adjust those tight valves? That makes them really hard to start.
Yes, I did. The bike is back to starting cold with only two kicks. Not happy that the valves needed adjustment so soon. Only been about 60 hrs or so since they were readjusted when I had to replace valve seals.

Found this poking around on ebay. $40 "performance cam" that suggest 15% boost in power. Based on a stock bike ( 30hp, 26 tq) that would be +4.5hp and +3.75 tq. That much hp for $40 is a bargain. Do I believe it? Probably not. But I'm tempted to order one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Xr400...item23b3033f60

Messaged the seller and got about as much of an answer as I expected. Was actually hoping for a re-grind TBH.
Attached Images

shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!