Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2019, 11:13 PM   #454
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
Prayers for your Grandfather Eric. Hope all is well soon.

Also praying for you and your spiked tires.
Did that years ago on my XT500 when boredom set in one winter. 2 friends & I had a limp until the following fall.
Thanks, Beez. Grandpa is not going in for his procedure for a while. Doc wants him off his blood thinners for at least seven days before they cut on him He's got a spot bleeding in one of his lungs and they are gonna go in and see what it is. Everyone is freaking out worrying about him getting blood clots being off the thinners. I don't know if 1 week is enough to cause issues or not. Much appreciate the prayers!

Sadly, never got a reason to mount the spikes. The ground never froze enough to need them and we didn't get much ice this year. This winter has actually been a mudfest
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!