Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - 2009 Fighter of the Year - Greencheezeeta's Z1000
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #62
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:39 AM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 123 Times in 19 Posts
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 2009 Fighter of the Year - Greencheezeeta's Z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
still love this bike
I'm with you Randy. I seriously look at this bike every single day and notice something different that Gavin did. It is simply, one of the baddest American street fighters I have ever seen. For me, it's what I judge all other U.S. born streetfighters by. To imagine what was goes through a guys head when he has a vision for a bike like this one is....Shit, I have no words.

"Don't start none, won't be none...except in the bitch forum"- ancient Tibetan proverb
Hogie43 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hogie43!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!