Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Sodium Stroker
Thread: Sodium Stroker
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2019, 08:29 PM   #1
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:26 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Sodium Stroker

Sodium Stroker....
Not very inventive, but it fits the projects reason for finally getting built.
Starting life as a 1990 Australian market RGV250 VJ21L.
Buy the time I got it........with 48,000 kilometers, it was barely worth the effort to load up in my van 6 years ago this Thanksgiving weekend.

The plan....
To build a stroker with no concern for future value....just make it as wicked as possible with all the best parts I can afford....Lose weight and gain power....better brakes/tire options/suspension/ to keep it going where it's pointed.
And I hope to have it done and pointed to the mountains on Bonneville Salt Flats next Sept.

Engine.....that is still a question, but it will be using a set of RGV/RS250 cases....that is the only thing for sure yet.
So here it is in the build off.....nothing specifies what kind of project the buildoff has to be it seems, so I'll throw this out for you guys like I did with my RZV last year.

Parts added in the past 6 years building up to this...
RF600 3.5 front wheel (original was 3.0x17), early 750 Katana front rotors, RGV/SP fully adjustable front forks, aluminum SP lower triple, GSXR1100 calipers, RGV vj22 4.5x17 rear wheel (original was a 4.0x18)....better bodywork on tail.....

I swapped the old stock pipes for a set of Suzuki Kit pipes last week just for the hell of it.
But not much else going on with it yet.
Have a home project that has to be done before Thanksgiving....so nothing will probably happen till that is done.

What it looked like 6 years ago after getting pulled out of a wood shed where it sat for 10 years....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived busa1300!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!