Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Made a moto table, uh, thing
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2018, 12:27 AM   #11
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:45 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Made a moto table, uh, thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
The tool trays sound like a good idea. Maybe find a way to incorporate something similar to allow use of a paddock stand? I may be weird, but I use stands on my table all the time and find it very helpful.
Made a pair of shelves to hang off the web of the channel and I am quite happy with the results. I made them long enough and wide enough to handle the arc of the paddock stand I have.

I like the idea of being able to move and remove them as needed. I am going to make another pair to go up near the head when the bike is up on the stand.

Tonight, I was able to comfortably sit on my stool with the bike at eye level while I worked out the last motor mount and consider what ways I can incorporate a skid plate. Before when I attempted either of those I was leaning over the bike looking at it upside down.

Damn, I should have done this years ago. I may even paint this, someday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	53853343-6E0D-4000-AE47-058B1974C9CD.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	102638   Click image for larger version

Name:	656439F6-FF7C-4315-B073-D86E64C74E1D.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	807.0 KB
ID:	102640  

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Zweihammer!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!