Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Eeeeeeeeee FE
Thread: Eeeeeeeeee FE
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2019, 09:19 AM   #40
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

swing arm spindle turned up today, correct diameter, wrong length! so Taff is going to be busy.

i will also get some top hats made for the swing arm/spindle fitment at the same time.

purchased a cheap used CB1000R shock from e-bay, to use for setting the swing arm geometry,

have got some ideas of how it is going to get fitted, spent a far bit of time studying pictures of my various hornets, fitted with various types of swing arm, to give me some good ideas of how it needs to be, but will make a real plan once i have the shock to work with.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!