Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - antigravity battery swelling
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #10
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: antigravity battery swelling

Had two of those exact batteries fail spectacularly. One was on a charger in my shop, came out to find a hole burned through the case. I was lucky nothing flammable was near by as I had pulled it from the bike to charge it. The second one was me being a dumb ass, I put it in my riding mower when it’s battery was dead and I was impatient to get the lawn mowed. I ran it for half an hour and when I lifted the seat to swap it back out it was very swollen, hot, and starting to smoke. Overcharged, I imagine from the crude system in the mower. I cut the wires and tossed it in a steel bucket in the driveway, it was still hot to the touch an hour later.
I guess I am not sophisticated enough for the fancy stuff.

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zweihammer!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!