Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2018, 04:36 PM   #181
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:08 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!

Well...shit.

Axle and triple set I ordered showed up today. Just one problem. This isn't what I ordered..... the brighter pic is the one I actually ordered.

Good news at least is that at least it's still an EN450 lower. They sent me the one from a different listing. I needed the complete set. I'll have /some/ fitment idea tomorrow when I go back to the shop.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	33693854_2123987627877824_7583494566225903616_n.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	101230   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (6).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	101232  
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!