Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2017, 11:06 AM   #21
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:19 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: XR400R

I've seen quite a few online that were sumo'd up. I thought they looked really good. I wouldn't mind having a 600 or 65O sumo'd, not sure I'd spend the effort on the 400 unless I never rode outside of town.

Spent three hours and 2qts of fluid trying to bleed the front brake yesterday. Never lever, no pressure, no air bubbles- nothing. Weird. Decided to give the ziptie trick a go, so headed out in a few to see if that performed any miracles while I slept.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!