Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2017, 01:43 PM   #25
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: XR400R

Yep, air floats up is the idea I heard. Makes sense, I guess, but no luck here.

It's odd. I can open the bleeder and pump solid streams of fluid all day, but zero pressure. The pistons in the caliper move when I pump and you can see the brake line pulse, but nothing. I don't get it. I know there's air in there. The system was bone dry and zero air came out. First time I've ever had problems with this, but it's also the first time I've owned a tiny 10mm bore MC,too. It doesn't move much fluid.

Gonna ride the trusty Kawi over to HF and check out their vacuum dealios. I've heard good things about them.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!