Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Hiking Photos
Thread: Hiking Photos
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2019, 11:20 PM   #24
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 PM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Hiking Photos

This one takes the cake for amazing photos and stupid decisions. My short term goal of completing the 43 mile Timberline trail is done and with it I need to step away from these ridiculous (and getting more so) hikes.

This is the trail behind me.

This is the trail ahead of me.

That is not the most overgrown section of trail from this weekend.

The Tilly Jane A-Frame, what was once a haven for hikers and climbers is now a reservable cabin in the woods.

Old guard house for dealing with forest fires and lost hikers / climbers.

Damn these guys know how to party, living on the edge.

My new background for my computer, I could spend all day on this ridge.

St. Helens, Rainier and Adams.

The last bastion of shelter before you continue up the ridge on the left to the summit.

That is, unless you are rounding the mountain and then you get to traverse the rock walls.

Or follow some other idiot's foot prints through the snow walls.

I can call him an idiot for two reaons: he's out there in the same conditions that I was and he got lost in the day time. I had to walk down a snow chute following his tracks to get back on the trail about 100 feet below where we were traversing.

No more images that night.

Such a pleasant spot for lunch.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!