Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Official Fighter Buildoff Details!
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2006, 03:08 AM   #30
Sevulturus
Wannabe
CF Addict
Sevulturus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
Sevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official Fighter Buildoff Details!

Is there any chance of lifting the "10 pics per post" limit on the blog threads? I just had to split a single post across three different posts to get all my pics to fit. And it really breaks up the writing.

I'm hosting all my pics offsite, so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue

I realise that I'm really wordy, and probably show more then I HAVE too, but that's part of the fun of making these things.

This is *really* just me complaining because it's 1:00 AM and I'm tired, but it would be nice....

*where's the shifty eyes smiley??*
Sevulturus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!