Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2019, 11:51 PM   #25
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

They are the right length. Unfortunately I didn't swapped the hub my self and I had to send it to a tyre shop and pay for new spokes and assembly. This damn front wheel assembly cost me already 105 euros that means 120$
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!