Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2019, 01:58 AM   #34
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:47 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post
can the battery go elsewhere ? under the seat tail mebee or ……..
I want to keep the tail clean with out any box or other electric components, that's why I'm trying to find an other way to fit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
Hey Leroy,
Can a small battery go where the electrics box is?

and then put the electrics, under the seat?
The battery at the front looks all big and heavy.

How thick is the caliper bracket? is it aluminium?

Keep going, we can can finish this

The smallest battery I can find in reasonable price is not too smaller from the oem.

It's from 2mm metal sheet. It won't be the bracket that I will use. The final bracket will be 6mm thick if I use metal or 7mm aloy.

Too much damn hours left on this but there is no other way to get that finish. Ofcorse the end result will be the bigest reward.

Assuming with your answers that I should move the battery to an other place to avoid the heat?
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!