Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - What was your last purchase?
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 07:54 PM   #3267
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post

You're being a grumpy old man again
Lol. Not really. I know I'm blunt, but I'm way more laid than you guys think. I may not filter myself, but I don't go after anyone. I just low sided the FZ again ( fucking lack of ground clearance is awful) and I'm sitting here laughing about it with my old lady. She just rolls her eyes and fetches me the peroxide. I'm going out to the shop in a bit to tinker on a shitty little Honda that I'll happily thrash, crash and abuse while she patches my pants up.

Build shit, crash shit, shoot the shit, laugh about shit. IDGAF about the other stuff. I take enough chances DOING sketchy shit that I don't stack cards against myself by building sketchy shit. That's all I got to say about the topic. I'm off to shop to brush some fresh paint on the newly rashed up crash cage. I'm having fun. No fucks given.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!