Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Turnip's ZX6R Evo
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2019, 04:09 PM   #426
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:02 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Turnip's ZX6R Evo

Puttered through my thread, concept art stash and my sporadic notes over the last couple of days and concluded I should probably order a stock harness in complete form because most of my painstakingly accumulated wiring diagrams have gone missing and a lot of my intentions were in my head, anyway. Had to order from the UK, should be here in a week or two.

Have to get up to the shop to do brakes and suspension stuff on the car tomorrow, will pull the canvas off and check for mice living in the engine while I'm at it. :P

Hey shiny! Glad to see the old reliables are still around.

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TURNIP!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!