Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Made a moto table, uh, thing
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2018, 09:27 AM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:18 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Made a moto table, uh, thing

The tool trays sound like a good idea. Maybe find a way to incorporate something similar to allow use of a paddock stand? I may be weird, but I use stands on my table all the time and find it very helpful. But it's great being up off the floor, isn't it? Nice job, man.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!