Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

2020 Winter Build-off: The Rules

4K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  rex_saugerty 
#1 ·
I'll be putting forums for Build and Discussion threads up on Nov 1st.

Threads should be titled with Your name, bike and project title (if you have one) for example: 929_Adam's CBR 929 - Project Sea Bee Arrrr

All entrants MUST post pictures showing the bike in its starting condition with legitimate proof of date in the picture - Newspaper is preferable.

Voters will be asked to cast their vote only on the work done to the bike from the starting point until the final date. So any mods you already have will NOT be considered as part of your work done (however may still contribute to the final product of your bike so don't feel bad if you've already started).

We ask that everyone keep an updated log of their build process, documenting the modifications and processes along the way with pictures and descriptions to the best of your ability.

Please keep a running list of parts used and cost, including the bike, to create a cost list for the final post.

First posts cannot be made before Nov 1st. Final posts must be made BEFORE 12:00am est June 1st 2020 (the deadline is 11:59pm May 31st, 2020). We also would like a video (or a whole bunch of pics to prove it) showing that the bike runs and is in fact rideable, i.e. has all necessary cables, lines, brakes, tires. Include pics of the final bike, PLEASE, take the bike out of the garage and snap a few good photos for us.

Please take decent pictures, if it's blurry or has shit lighting, take another one ffs.

Build threads are to be posted in ONLY by the build-off entrant who started the thread. Discussion threads are for discussing, asking questions, leg humping etc. Keep your negative comments to yourself of course. Also, builders, please put links to your build and discussion threads in your signature for ease of browsing for everyone on CF!

The finished bikes will be posted up on the site with a poll for the People's Choice award judged by the forum and be awarded a for their user profile.

Quick summary if you didn't read all that.

-Entries can be posted anytime after November 1st 2019 until the culmination of the build.

-Post your thread with your name, bike, and name of build (if you have one) example: 929_adam's 2000 CBR929RR - Sea Bee Arrrrrr

-Entrants must post pic showing beginning state of project with proof of date in pic (newspaper, etc.)

-Entrants must have a link in their signature linking to their build and discussion threads.

-Final threads must be posted on or before 11:59pm May 31th 2020 (Eastern Standard Time) and consist of a full list of modifications, parts used, cost incurred, final pics and video proof that the bike runs and is rideable.

Rules may change if we really need to

Good luck! :shocker:

See less See more
#8 ·
I didnt read it...but I think I wrote it a long time ago lol

#20 ·
Do we all still agree that it doesn't need to be a bike?

#29 ·
Forums are up, get those first posts with proof of start point and date up. Good luck to everyone running this year!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.