Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Build-off build-up!
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2017, 11:15 AM   #19
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:04 AM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Build-off build-up!

Lol, so I somehow managed to enter this like 4 or 5 times, and then finish the damn thing during the summer?

How much farkle would I have to add for it to count as a "build"? My plans at this point are basically sorting out some suspension tuning issues and adding inverted levers (maybe a whole new bar & light setup). Plus maybe some deco work (painting, laser engraving), new throttle, etc.

sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!